This is a sponsored post. Recipe and opinions are my own.
Hello everyone! It has been awhile since I last proclaimed my Bloody Mary love to you all… And what better way to come back to the community than with a recipe featuring one of my most beloved Bloody Mary products!
Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes has been one of my favorite Bloody Mary product companies since starting Bloody Mary Tour back in 2015. Originating in Seattle, Washington, Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes came to life nearly 30 years ago when Demitri Pallis was tired of the usual runaround with inconsistencies between Bloody Marys. As all avid Bloody Mary drinkers know, the consistency of the cocktail can often change from establishment to establishment, bartender to bartender-- and even from morning to lunchtime. Thus, Demitri’s brings you the perfect “formula” for the ideal Bloody Mary with Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasonings. Simply add a teaspoon or two of Demitri’s Bloody Mary seasoning to your booze of choice, tomato juice, and ice to create a flawless Bloody Mary in minutes. Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasonings come in four different flavors to suit every palate: Classic Recipe, Chilies and Peppers, Extra Horseradish, and Chipotle Habanero.
The company also makes salt rimmers, pepperoni straws, and a mean margarita mix, so you can get all of your cocktail fixins in one place.
Today, I bring you a simple, yet delectable Bacon Jalapeno Bloody Mary recipe featuring Demitri's Chilies and Peppers Bloody Mary Seasoning and Demitri’s Bacon Rimshot. This recipe is spicy, yet manageable, and uses the Bacon Rimshot to both rim the Bloody and serve as an additional ingredient in the actual Bloody Mary. The recipe calls for jalapenos as a garnish so drinkers can add the peppers to the cocktail for extra heat. Lastly, a Bacon Mary would be nothing without the bacon! Use the bacon for aesthetic appeal, but be sure to dip it in the cocktail to spread the bacon love around.
Mix (makes one 16 oz Bloody Mary)
- 1.5 oz vodka or tequila
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 2 tsp Demitri’s Chilies and Peppers Bloody Mary Seasoning.
- 1 tsp Demitri’s Bacon RimShot
- Fresh lime juice
- Slices of bacon
- White cheddar cheese cubes
- Jalapeno slices
- Bell pepper slices
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lime wedge to rim glass
- Demitri’s Bacon RimShot to rim glass
- Rim 16 oz glass with lime
- Dip glass into Demitri’s Bacon Rimshot to coat edges
- Fill glass with ice
- Pour liquor of choice over ice
- Pour tomato juice into glass
- Add Demitri’s Chilies and Peppers Bloody Mary seasoning
- Add 1 tsp Demitri’s Bacon RimShot to mixture
- Stir, shake, or roll (this is my favorite way to mix a Bloody Mary, but it can get tricky when you have a glass rimmed with seasoning!)
- Add a lime wedge or fresh lime juice for citrus notes
- Garnish with bacon, cheddar cheese, jalapeno slices, bell pepper slices, and cherry tomatoes
- Serve and enjoy!
Head over to Demitri's website to check out the full product list, recipes, and much more.