This is a sponsored post. Recipe and opinions are our own.
Good afternoon, my Bloody Mary people! Sportsman’s Redneck Juice is a company that has come into my life multiple times, from tasting their delightful Original Redneck Juice at a Wisconsin Bloody Mary festival to trying out all of their mixes in Los Angeles. I vibe with Sportsman’s Redneck Juice because it is a born-and-raised Midwestern brand. As you know, I grew up outside of Chicago and took frequent trips to Wisconsin as a child. The Midwest is in my blood, and I can tell it’s in the founders of Sportsman’s Redneck Juice as well.
Sportsman’s Redneck Juice hails from Somerset, Wisconsin, from a little bar known as Sportsmans Bar and Grill. Owners Ed and Missi started producing highly sought after Bloody Marys for bar patrons, which then evolved into a full on product that customers would purchase to bring home to their friends and family. Sportsman’s Redneck Juice makes three mixes: Original Redneck Juice, Spicy Redneck Juice, and Clam Diggers Redneck Juice. We love them all! The Original and Spicy mixes are both classic, yet light mixes—the spicy has a nice kick of heat! For those who love Bloody Caesars, the Clam Diggers mix is for you! The addition of clam juice to this Redneck Juice is perfect for a lighter cocktail, great for summertime boating and parties.
Today, I bring you a meat-ful recipe using Sportsman’s Original Redneck Juice. This recipe is perfect for the Bloody Mary drinker who likes things classic, meaty, and Wisconsin-inspired. Have fun with the garnishes, as any true Midwestern Bloody Mary should be adorned with an array of fun, tasty, and sometimes ridiculous food.
Bloody Mary (makes one 12 oz. Bloody Mary)
• 1.5 oz vodka
• 4 oz Sportsman’s Original Redneck Juice
• Slice of bacon
• Sausage stick
• Capicola (or any type of cured meat!)
• Pickled goodies
• Anything Wisconsin-inspired—cheese curds, extra cheese, a delicious slider!
Crafting the Bloody Mary
1. Fill pint glass with ice.
2. Pour 1.5 oz vodka over ice.
3. Pour Sportsman’s Original Redneck Juice into glass.
4. “Roll” the contents of the glass to fully mix. Rolling means to transfer the liquid and ice mixture from glass to glass—you will want to use another pint glass for this. You can also stir the contents.
5. Garnish with above recommended ingredients.
6. Serve and cheers with your friends and family!
Head over to Sportsman’s Redneck Juice website to grab a bottle! You can find out more about the company history as well. Use code “RnJBloody10” for 10% off your order.